1. Plug the HDMI cable connector into the HDMI output on the back of the console.
2. Plug the HDMI cable connector into the HDMI input jack on the TV.
3. Then, take the toothpick from the box and press the 4. While holding down the AV button with the toothpick, connect the power cable and hold down the AV button until the console starts up (about 5 seconds).
You only need to do this once. From then on, your console will be automatically recognized by your TV. If you wish to connect your console to another TV set, repeat the procedure on the new TV set when connecting.
Plug the controller dongle into one of the console’s USB ports so that the console is recognized.
Once you have completed all the installation steps and are ready to use the Time Machine console, you will need to select the appropriate input on your TV.
1. Plug the power cable into an electrical outlet and press the POWER (ON-OFF) button on the power cable to turn on your Time Machine console.
2. Turn on the TV that is connected to your Time Machine console.
3. Select the HDMI input that corresponds to the Time Machine console connected.
4. Wait a few seconds for the Time Machine menu to appear on the TV screen.
5. To turn off your console, press the START button on your controller, then go to the EXIT section and select TURN OFF.
6. To turn your console back on, press the POWER (ON-OFF) button located on the power cord of your Time Machine console.
In this section, you will find all the information about the system.
Here you will be able to reboot or shut down your console and access the RETROARCH menu if you wish, DO NOT TOUCH THE RESTART, EMULATIONSTATION, AND REBOOT FROM NAND OPTIONS as this will void the warranty.
Several shortcuts are available in the games:
Exit games: for all systems except PSP and Nintendo DS, the way to exit a game is to simply press START + SELECT at the same time twice in a row.
Exiting a PSP game: Press the “LT” trigger and then select the return to menu/exit tab.
Exit a Nintendo DS game: Simply press the “LT” trigger on your controller.
Changing discs: On some games like Final Fantasy VII, which has 3 CDs, you will be asked to switch from one CD to another during the game. To do so, click simultaneously on the 2 joysticks of your controller to access the Retroarch interface, then go to the “disc control” section and select “eject disc” once it is done. You will only have to load the new CD from the “current disc number” section.
Quickly scroll through menus: To quickly scroll through games and consoles, you can use the “LT” and “RT” triggers to navigate through the menus much more quickly as all games are listed in alphabetical order.
Search for games:
The search option will make it easy for you to search for your favourite games with its many options and filters. To access the search menu once you have selected the console of your choice, press the “SELECT” button on your controller. In addition to being able to search for your games by name, there are dozens of search options available to you: you can sort the games by genre, publisher, rating, etc.
PS: If you want to search for a game on all the consoles included in the Time Machine, activate the search option in the “All games” section of your console.
From the RETROARCH menu, the “instant save” and “instant load” options allow you to save and resume your game exactly where you left off. They are very useful for games that don’t allow you to save when you want to. To do this, simply press both joysticks on your controller to bring up the Retroarch menu, then select the “instant save” option, and you are done. Then, you will simply need to do the same thing and select “instant loading” to resume your game exactly where you left it. It is however FORBIDDEN to touch certain options such as the game settings, which will alter the game emulation.
For the PSP, the handling is almost the same, you just have to press the “LT” trigger on your controller to access the game menu and then select the “Save Status” tab. Then, you just need to do the same thing, this time pressing “Load Status” to resume your game where you left off.
The “favourites” section allows you to easily find your favourite games. To add or remove games from your favourites, simply press the “Y” button on your controller. A selection of the best games for each console has already been made, but you can of course modify it as you wish by adding or removing games.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Nous reviendrons vers vous dès que possible.